Change starts now ｜ Al sports heart rate color｜ Screen bracelet
A variety of functions to meet individual needs
Large display area for more information at a glance
Multiple message alerts, missed any information
A variety of sports modes are built into the bracelet, so you don't need to add them to the phone. You can directly wear the bracelet for sports. The bracelet records all your exercise data.
The safety level of the bracelet reaches IP68 which can be worn when washing hands, bathing and swimming, effectively preventing the corrosion of cosmetics, daily necessities and sweat
Lost in time,
the bracelet will remind you to walk and
wake up in a better physical state
Prepare for busy urbanites to vibrate
when your heart rate is too high
A way of light vibration intelligent wake you up
more comfortable and gentle,
do not disturb the people around
As long as the bracelet matches the phone,
it can be retrieved immediately
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.